At the University of South Wales, it’s all about being bold, independent and fulfilling your potential. With campuses located in Cardiff, Newport, Pontypridd and Dubai. The University of South Wales is one of the largest universities in the UK, with over 500 courses, offering students excellent opportunities and prospects that is unmatched for decades.
A course at USW is more than just a qualification. Inside and outside the classroom, USW will help you achieve your potential professionally and personally. Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees range from Animation to Aerospace Engineering, International Wildlife Biology to the MBA. When it comes to courses, USW has got you covered. For more information on course, modules get in touch with our counselors now.
5 reasons to choose USW
- 95% of graduates in work or study within six months of graduation (DLHE 2016/17)
- Opportunities for work experience across all courses
- Many courses accredited by the world’s leading professional bodies
- Scholarships worth £2,500 for undergraduates and £2,000 for postgraduates
- Wales was voted 5th best country in the world to visit in 2018 by Rough Guides
Why study at USW?
Employability is at the heart of everything we do. We seek to ensure you’ll be ready to start a successful career as soon as you graduate. We’ve even made employability part of the curriculum, with teaching informed by what happens in the real world and skills you’ll need for the workplace.
It’s an approach that works. 95% of our graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduation (DLHE 2016).
2. Professional skills
We continually invest in our campuses to ensure you have the best possible student experience and gain all the skills you need. Our students learn about their profession in environments that recreate the workplace, using the same equipment and software they’ll find there too. This approach ensures you’ll be ready for the workplace and have the confidence to succeed.
3. Student life
At university, you’ll make friends for life, try out lots of new things and become more independent than ever before. As the largest university in Wales, we have thousands of students who come here to study every year, so you’ll meet plenty of people from all over the world. Find out more about USW student life and support.
4. Research that matters
Research at USW makes a real difference. It provides solutions to problems and informs decisions that affect society, culture and the economy. In the latest Research Excellence Framework (REF 2014), half of our research was rated world-leading or internationally excellent.
This means you’ll be taught by lecturers who are at the forefront of their fields, giving you a window to the latest thinking and developments. For further information about our current research, research opportunities and how to become a research student, visit our Graduate Research Office.
Why study in UK?
The UK is one of the world’s most popular destinations to study higher education, with more than 500,000 international students enrolling each year.
- One of the world’s leading destinations for international students, second only to the USA. UK universities are among the best in the world and consistently perform well in world rankings. They also have a reputation for world-class research.
- UK higher education degrees and qualifications are recognized by employers and academics worldwide.
Students get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
- High-quality postgraduate study opportunities are also available at the majority of UK universities, with some universities offering sponsorship to extend Tier 4 visas.
Talk to Interface Alliances today for further information about this beautiful university. Interface Alliances represent this university directly and will be happy to assist you with your dreams of pursuing your education in the UK. Why wait call now.
Get Free Consultation
Set up a free consultation. Get free advice, counseling, and support. From application to offer, from acceptance to visa.