Discover the Island University, the only university in the nation located on its own island, at the heart of the Texas Gulf Coast. With palm tree-lined pathways throughout the campus, nearby natural wetlands, a scenic hike-and-bike trail and a pristine view of the beach and bays, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is a first-choice institution.
Why Texas A&M | Corpus Christi?
Offering more than 80 of the most popular degree programs in the state, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi has been proudly providing a solid academic reputation, renowned faculty and highly-rated degree programs since 1947. The University is also a part of the distinguished Texas A&M System.
Students who choose the Island University enjoy a warm, friendly, community environment where faculty often work one-on-one with students on research and other hands-on activities. Islanders become prepared for future careers that begin with experiences right here on the Island.
The prestige of a Texas A&M-Corpus Christi degree is known worldwide. We’re one of only seven federal test sites for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) in the nation. Our College of Nursing and Health Sciences has been recognized by the White House on several occasions. And, our Harte Research Institute, leader of the Texas One Gulf Center of Excellence is dedicated to advancing the long-term sustainable use and conservation of the Gulf of Mexico.
About the University:
- The area’s premier institution of higher learning enrols more than 12,000 students and is part of The Texas A&M University System
- A&M-Corpus Christi’s location on the Gulf of Mexico and on the cultural border with Latin America shapes its focus and provides the foundation for gaining national prominence
- The Island offers more than 250 days of sunshine, a Gulf breeze, and mild weather year-round
- Our five academic colleges offer bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees from highly accomplished faculty, 90 percent of whom hold the highest degree in their fields.
- Our researchers seek to find and implement answers for issues in our community and region. Research expenditures continue to grow and exceeded $28 million in the last year and the University was classified as Doctoral-High Research Activity by the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education in 2018.
Why study in Texas?
Texas is like a whole other country! Texas, the second largest state of the United States, is home to the best of everything: intellectual achievement, civic responsibility, artistry, athleticism, cultural diversity, and good old-fashioned know-how. From innovative cultural centers to vast wild landscapes, the Texas experience combines the sensory and the cerebral in an exciting blend.
Texas is home to the largest number of Fortune 500 companies in the United States and is the top exporting state. Over the years, it has diversified its industrial base, and it is now a leader in many of the following industry sectors: energy, petrochemicals, computers, electronics, biomedical, aerospace, and agriculture. There is literally a world of opportunities just in this one state and this makes Texas a great place for international students to study!
Talk to Interface Alliances today for further information about this beautiful university. Interface Alliances represent this university directly and will be happy to assist you with your dreams of pursuing your education in the USA. Why wait call now.
Get Free Consultation
Set up a free consultation. Get free advice, counseling, and support. From application to offer, from acceptance to visa.