Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is a public university in Corpus Christi, Texas. It is part of the Texas A&M University System. At Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, you will study to become an expert in your field and have opportunities to put your knowledge into practice.
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi offers 33 undergraduate majors, 25 graduate programs, and five doctoral programs through five colleges.
- The College of Liberal Arts has 7 departments, housing 12 undergraduate and 6 graduate degrees, ranging from the arts to criminal justice to psychology.
- The College of Business offers 8 undergraduate and 4 graduate degrees and is accredited by AACSB.
- The College of Education and Human Development offers teacher certification in more than 30 areas as well as three undergraduate degrees, 11 graduate programs, and 2 doctoral programs.
- The College of Science and Engineering offers 12 undergraduate and 5 graduate degrees.
- The College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers two undergraduate degrees.
Why Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi?
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi has an excellent academic reputation with respected faculty working together with students to generate and research new ideas. The University is a part of the distinguished Texas A&M University System, one of the largest education systems in the USA, and offers a wide range of highly-rated degree programs.
- Students who choose A&M-Corpus Christi enjoy a warm and friendly community where faculty often work one-on-one with students.
- The University offers an unrivaled campus location. Known as the Island University, it is the only college in the U.S. located on its own island, at the heart of the Texas Gulf Coast.
- With a university beach, a scenic hike-and-bike trail, and roads lined with beautiful palm trees, it is the first choice for the location alone.
Life on Campus
You can balance your daily studies by walking along the beach, using the state-of-the-art sports facilities, eating sensational locally-caught seafood, attending concerts, cultural activities, and sporting events. To finish the day, you can meet with friends.
Life in Texas
Nestled on the Gulf of Mexico, Corpus Christi is a vacation destination for visitors from around the world.
Texas is the second-largest U.S. state by both area and population. It is a proud and unique part of America, famous for its delicious food, amazing weather, and‘southern hospitality’.
- Mild weather all-year-round
- 250 days of sunshine annually
- Average summer temperature: 34°C
- Average winter temperature: 18°C
Events Around the Island
- The Beach to Bay relay marathon – the largest relay marathon in the USA
- Texas Jazz Festival
- Festival of the Arts
- Dia de Los Muertos Street Festival
Talk to Interface Alliances today for further information about this beautiful university. Interface Alliances represent this university directly and will be happy to assist you with your dreams of pursuing your education in USA. Why wait call now.
Visit the official page to get more information on Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi – http://www.tamucc.edu
Get Free Consultation
Set up a free consultation. Get free advice, counseling, and support. From application to offer, from acceptance to visa.