Interface Alliances is the best Germany Education Consultants in Hyderabad. Germany is well known for its quality of manufacturing all over the world. Little is known about the quality of education that this European country provides which stands to be among the best in the world. ” Made in Germany” is considered a seal of quality all over the world as these products enjoy the highest reputation and customer satisfaction. Germany is also home to famous brands like BMW, Bayer, Volkswagen and Munich Re to name a few.
Germany today is one of the most popular destinations for students across the world. The country attracts hundreds and thousands of students every year because of its excellence in quality education. The country is known to be laid back with a unique blend of cultures and a very high standard of living.
According to statistics, more than three hundred thousand international students are studying in Germany with nearly 20,000 Indian students. 85% of these students responded to a recent survey where they are satisfied with the quality of life and education that Germany provides.
TOP REASONS TO STUDY IN GERMANY
1. Qualitative Education: The education in Germany is qualitative and is widely accepted across the world. High academic standards set by diversified and professional staff ensure the quality of education. The curriculum is designed on the core principles of Pragmatism, innovation and international cooperation. Moreover, there is a lot of orientation towards research which is an embodiment of their qualitative education.
2. No tuition Fees at Public Universities: The government, highly subsidize the education system in Germany. Therefore, institutions funded by the state charge no tuition fee for domestic as well as international students
3. Numerous scholarship Programs: The German government has a unique take on International Students. The government recognizes that international students bring fresh perspectives to the country and hence contribute a great deal to the various disciplines taught at the universities.
4. Economy: Germany is the fourth largest economy n the world and the third largest exporter. Students get to learn and understand skills like innovativeness, global networking, and competitiveness that is unique to Germany.
5. Excellent Employment prospects: Students are permitted to work for 240 half days a year and up to 190 full days on campus. The laws governing employment are very stringent in Germany, and those who violate them are generally debarred. As the universities are centers of research, the boast of tie-ups with many multinational companies and hence increase the employment prospects for students post clearing the course. Various internship opportunities come your way while pursuing the course as well.
A global Hub for Industry: Most multinational corporations have a presence in Germany. This opens up doors to limitless career opportunities post competing studies.
Ease of Visa and Residency: Germany allocates the highest percentage of monies to public education in the world. The courses have moderate entry requirements, and students are permitted to stay on for 18 months post completion of training to pursue a full-time job.
EDUCATION STRUCTURE IN GERMANY
For a small country like Germany, it has 44 universities ranked amongst the world’s best. Six of the top 100 are in Germany. Berlin, the capital, is also the education hub of Germany.
- Ludwig-Maximilians – Universität München
- Technische Universität München
- KIT, Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Universität Freiburg
- Technische Universität Berlin
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tingen
- Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen
A wide range of courses and programs offer a wealth of choice to students. The country is known for its Engineering, Management, and Computer Science courses.
The courses are divided into the following main subject groups.
- Natural sciences and Mathematics
- Law, economics and social sciences
- Veterinary medicine, nutritional science, ecology, forestry, and agriculture
- Linguistic and Cultural studies
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Art and Music
TOP COURSES FOR INDIANS
- Engineering— Mechanical, Structural and Chemical Engineering
- Business Management
- Physical Sciences
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Biological Sciences
- Entrepreneurship and Technology
- Renewable Energy
- Computer Sciences and Information Technology
WHEN AND HOW TO APPLY
Note that the applications to German Universities are accepted throughout the year. The Winter session starts in September or October with the application season kicking off in early May. The Summer Semester begins in March or April with the application period kicking off in December.
The challenge for International Students is that German Universities are autonomous and hence have their selection criteria. This can be quite confusing for Indian Students. Talk to Interface Alliances now to help you choose your preferred courses in Germany.
It is to be noted that there may be a requirement for German Language skills if you are taking up a course that is partially taught in German. Proficiency tests like TestDaF [Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test of German as a Foreign Language)] or DSH (Deutschen Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang) are generally accepted.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with No Band less than six is required or a TOFEL score between 79 and 101.
- 13 years of Education
- Academic scores of 65% and above in 12th
- Mathematics is compulsory for science and engineering degrees
- SAT may be needed for a few universities.
Duration of Undergraduate Studies is generally 4 Years.
- 16 years of Education
- Percentage requirements of 65% and above
- 2 years work experience may be required for MBA programs
- GRE/GMAT as the case may be
The application process may take about 6-12 weeks. Talk to our councilors now for the best application guidance for Universities in Germany.
Get Free Consultation
Set up a free consultation. Get free advice, counselling, and support. From application to offer, from acceptance to visa.