Fly free to Australia
Exciting times ahead for students who are planning to study with Charles Darwin University in the upcoming 2018 and 2019 intakes. One lucky winner upon successful enrolment at the University will get an opportunity to be sponsored for a one-way ticket to Sydney, Australia for free.
Courses offered at Charles Darwin University: –
- Professional Accounting
- Business Administration
- Cyber Security
- Information Technology
- Data Science
- Business Information Systems
- Engineering (Mechanical, Civil & Structural, Electrical & Electronics, Chemical)
Terms & Conditions:
- Cost of the one-way ticket will be fully paid by Interface Alliances. Airline extras such as baggage, seat selection is not part of the offer. The student will need to bear any extra cost. Interface alliance will apply best rate policy.
- The entire application, admission and visa process needs to be completed via Interface Alliances
- Cash reimbursement will not be given in lieu of the offer.
- Interface alliance has the discretion to change/cancel/modify the offer anytime without any notification.