The University of Canberra (UC) is a public university in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. The campus is within walking distance of Westfield Belconnen, and close proximity to Canberra’s Civic Centre. UC offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses covering five faculties: Health, Art and Design, Business, Government and Law, Education and Science and Technology.
High living standards, friendly laid-back culture, and excellent education structure make the University of Canberra (UC) an excellent place to study. But these are not the only reasons that make it a top-notch education destination university for international students; there is a lot more.
So, let’s get into everything you want to know about studying at the University of Canberra.
Why the University of Canberra
1. Ranked amongst the top 100 young universities in the world.
2. Placed in the ACT
3. A wide variety of courses to choose from
4. Scholarship options
5. A multinational blend of Students
6. University delivers 89 percent graduate employment
7. Quality instruction and a great international mix of students leads to a global experience
1. Canberra is the capital of Australia and provides students with unique opportunities
2. Canberra offers a strong return on your investment
3. Ranked 17 in the best cities for students to live
4. A safe city with low crime rates
5. Offers the highest population of on-campus accommodation
6. A strong knowledge-based economy and plenty of employment opportunities
7. A strong multicultural city
8. Almost 25% of the city population are students
9. Home to excellent entertainment and sporting venues
Talk to Interface Alliances for more information on this young and upcoming university. If Canberra is on your mind, you cannot ignore The University of Canberra as an option. Call us now to know if you are eligible.
Talk to Interface Alliances today for a hassle-free processing experience.
Get Free Consultation
Set up a free consultation. Get free advice, counseling, and support. From application to offer, from acceptance to visa.