Budapest Metropolitan University was established in the year 2000. The University has since continued to grow and is now the largest private university in Hungary. Known for its modern buildings and pleasant atmosphere, it is also a hi-tech university with Wi-Fi enabled campuses and a multimedia library. Apart from baccalaureate courses, the school also offers vocational and postgraduate courses, company courses in communication, business communication and European public management. The school also has a secondary school (BKF Bilingual Vocational School).
High living standards, friendly laid-back culture, and excellent education structure make Budapest Metropolitan University Hungary an excellent place to study. But these are not the only reasons that make it a top-notch education destination university for international students; there is a lot more.
So, let’s get into everything you want to know about studying at Budapest Metropolitan University Hungary.
Why Budapest Metropolitan University
- A modern and a well-equipped campus
- Placed in the heart of Europe and the largest private university
- A wide variety of courses to choose from
- Scholarship options
- A multinational blend of Students
- University has partnerships with the best universities in the world
- Part of the Bologna system where quality education is guaranteed
- Quality instruction and a great international mix of students leads to a global experience
- A beautiful city, known to be the most beautiful city in Europe
- Boasts of nightlife like no other
- A wonderful foodie culture
- Lovely views of the city
- An affordable city
- Is the startup capital of Europe
- Can find several activities to do in and around town
- Wonderful weather
Talk to Interface Alliances for more information on the young and upcoming university. Interface Alliances is the authorized representative of Budapest Metropolitan University. If Europe is on your mind, you cannot ignore Hungary as an option. Contact us now to know if you are eligible.
Get Free Consultation
Set up a free consultation. Get free advice, counseling, and support. From application to offer, from acceptance to visa.