In 2009, the Australian Institute of Higher Education was first registered as a higher education provider. Australian Institute of Higher Education offers quality higher education (tertiary) courses in Accounting, Business and Information Technology to students in Australia. It is a registered non self accrediting institution in New South Wales, Australia. They are a partner of the Australian Computer Society and a member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training.
In 2015, the Australian Institute of Higher Education was a finalist in the NSW Premier’s Export Awards. The Australian Institute of Higher Education continues to be committed to delivering quality education and going above and beyond to establish an excellent student experience through investment in facilities, student support services and teaching resources.
To be internationally recognized as an innovative leader in contemporary education and the source of work-ready, resilient and enterprising graduates.
At the Australian Institute of Higher Education, we:
- Act with integrity and in compliance with policies and regulations that govern the higher education sector and our Code of Conduct for staff and students.
- Treat people with respect and work collaboratively towards shared ambitions.
- Go beyond good intentions and ideas to deliver outcomes.
- Are committed to continuous improvement through service excellence.
- Hold ourselves accountable for relentlessly seeking knowledge, skills and opportunities that pushes us to do things better, set new benchmarks and break new ground.
People & Culture
People are the heart of our Institution. It is the sum of their achievements that propels us forward in achieving our vision and future success. Our culture must support and encourage those accomplishments by acknowledging positive contributions made by staff, students and alumni. Above all, we must always seek to inspire and empower others to make a difference and be the best they can be.
Australian Institute of Higher Education’s youth and zest in pursuing excellence and delivering quality education and services will continue to be a source of strength and competitive advantage.
Our paramount focus on student success will be a distinguishing feature of the AIH Experience and will be the measure by which we judge the impact of innovations in teaching and student support.
Our future success will rely on dynamic staff, ready to embrace the challenges and opportunities presented in a rapidly changing environment. It requires a culture of collaboration, trust and empowerment, built on the bedrock of common values and a shared sense of purpose.
Together we will meet the challenges of a globally competitive environment by maintaining an uncompromising commitment to excellence in everything that we do.
Australian Institute of Higher Education (AIH) aims to develop work-ready, resilient and enterprising graduates who will become lifelong contributors to society.
Innovative, industry-relevant courses will be delivered by inspirational teachers, supported by small class sizes, 24/7 online learning support, advanced learning technologies, to create a learning experience that is richly interactive and highly personalized.
Our teaching will embed in every course opportunities that nurture creativity and critical thinking skills that will be transferrable to the workplace and create platforms for success in an information-rich world. Our focus on student success will empower students to be the best version of themselves, to carve a future to the very best of their abilities, irrespective of their background or individual circumstances.
AIH students will graduate with the following attributes which equip them to be agents of change and to make a difference in their local communities and society:
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a diverse range of audiences.
- The ability to liaise, cooperate and work effectively with others.
- The ability to conduct thorough, accurate, and targeted research.
- The ability to address and solve problems creatively and in a structured and methodical way.
- The ability to understand and identify ethical problems and demonstrate ethical behavior.
- The ability to critically assess and evaluate different approaches to issues and problems.
The achievements of our students and alumni will be the measure of our success as a provider of contemporary innovative education.
Talk to Interface Alliances today for further information about this beautiful university. Interface Alliances represent this university directly and will be happy to assist you with your dreams of pursuing your education in Australia. Why wait call now.
Get Free Consultation
Set up a free consultation. Get free advice, counseling, and support. From application to offer, from acceptance to visa.