Interfac Alliances is the best Australia Education Consultants in Hyderabad. You’ve just completed your graduation, and sure you would now want to pursue further education in one of the top ranking universities in the world. While there are numerous destinations that would excite you to pursue your higher education in those countries but choosing the right destination that provides you not only the quality education but also fits your future career aspirations of the balanced lifestyle. If that’s what you want then, look no further; Australia could be the best fit for you!
Australia is regarded as the most preferred destination among international students wanting to study overseas. Home to 8 of the best 100 universities in the world for academic and research quality and amazing career opportunities and lifestyle, makes it the perfect study destination for foreign students. There are various reasons to select Australia for your future education.
High living standards, friendly laid-back culture, and excellent education structure make Australia an excellent place to study. But these are not the only reasons that make it a top-notch education destination for international students; there is a lot more.
So, let’s get into everything you want to know about studying in Australia.
- 1 Why is studying in Australia promising for your career?
- 2 Top Universities in Australia
- 3 Benefits of Studying in Regional Universities in Australia
- 4 Popular Regional Universities in Australia
- 5 IRU Universities in Australia
- 6 ATN Universities in Australia
- 7 Education System in Australia
- 8 Cost of Studying in Australia
- 9 Application Process for Studying in Australia
- 10 Admission Process for Studying in Australia
- 11 Scholarships and Bursaries Offered by Australian Universities to Overseas Students
- 12 Government – Funded Australia Scholarships for International Students
- 13 Australian Scholarships and Bursaries based on the Universities for International Students
- 14 Factors to Consider When Selecting Australia for Overseas Education
- 15 Benefits of Hiring the Best and Leading Australia Education Consultants in Hyderabad – Interface Alliances
- 16 Summing Up
Why is studying in Australia promising for your career?
Australia is a worldwide education powerhouse with amazing long-term opportunities. The country holds world-class infrastructure, finest facilities, rich networking and experienced teaching professionals for all courses. This is why most of the foreign students have already been associated with the Australian education structure.
- Globally Recognized Diplomas and Degrees: Universities and employers all across the world recognize Australian degree and other certificate courses. Graduates from Australia can successfully find suitable jobs and hold prominent positions across the world.
- Living Expenses: Tuition costs and living expenses are quite less in Australia as compared to countries like the UK and USA. But the living standard in Australia is quite high as compared to other competitive nations. There are various scholarships available that can reduce the cost of studying in Australia.
- Access to Advance Technologies: Australia has a high quality of scientific research programs available for foreign students. Students studying in Australia can take benefit from country’s excellent research resources and advanced technologies.
- Diversified Range of Courses: Universities and institutes in Australia provide an extensive range of courses and degrees to international students. Hence, you can easily find the school and field that are best for you. You can select between colleges, universities, vocational education, premier institutes, and English language training institutes.
- Safe and Multicultural Environment: Australia offers a friendly, safe, and sophisticated society in which students can travel and learn. People from all across the world reside here. Hence, you will not just learn the courses but will also be a part of an amazing multicultural environment.
- Post Study Work Permit: Foreign students can work up to 40 hours each fortnight in Australia. Additionally, students can avail the opportunity to stay in Australia to work after completing their graduation. They can take benefit of the post-study work permit in order to work after completing the graduation. There are also other opportunities like the Professional Year Program that permit graduates of information technology, accounting, and engineering degrees to gain rich experience and mentoring in the Australian business environment. Successfully completing PYP can help you obtain permanent residency.
- Climate: Located close to the southern territory, the climate of Australia is absolutely amazing. It remains moderately warm year around. So, it’s very easy for Indian students to adapt to the climate of Australia.
All these reasons make Australia a perfect study destination for international students.
Top Universities in Australia
The 8 Australian universities offer unparalleled education facilities, research, and extensive education functionalities. Besides offering a range of courses to select from, there are numerous other institutions too that may be suitable and appealing for your interest and profile.
From life sciences, technology and engineering, humanities, arts, digital health solutions, clinical services, social sciences, to physical sciences and more, universities of Australia offer almost all services to international students.
The top universities in Australia are:
- Australian National University – www.anu.edu.au
- University of Melbourne – www.unimelb.edu.au
- University of Sydney – sydney.edu.au
- University of New South Wales (UNSW) – www.unsw.edu.au
- University of Queensland (UQ) – www.uq.edu.au
- Monash University – www.monash.edu
- University of Western Australia (UWA) – www.uwa.edu.au
- University of Adelaide – www.adelaide.edu.au
- University of Technology (UTS) – www.uts.edu.au
- University of Wollongong – www.uow.edu.au
Benefits of Studying in Regional Universities in Australia
A few cities in Australia have been categorized as being regional. These regional areas are the little bit away from the main Australian cities. But they are in themselves advanced and developed. Cities like Tasmania, Townsville, Adelaide, Darwin, Rock Hampton, and many more are popular regional cities in Australia.
Regional cities offer all facilities provided in larger cities but have less population growth. Studying in universities of these regional cities can be highly promising for your career. It is because these are amongst the top Australian Universities. Moreover, there are numerous big companies situated in these cities. Because of their innovative ways of research and teaching, these regional universities even attract a large pool of students from overseas and metropolitan places.
The prominent benefits of studying in regional universities of Australia are:
- Less competition for part-time jobs
- Low cost of living and studying as compared to universities in bigger cities
- Chances of getting high minimum wage pay while working part-time
- Chances of earning more points for Permanent Residency
- A promising career and easy job hunt opportunity
Hence, if you are not able to make up to the universities in big cities of Australia, then you can check the popular and promising regional universities in Australia.
Popular Regional Universities in Australia
- University of Ballarat
- Charles Darwin University
- Southern Cross University
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Adelaide
- Tasmania University
- Central Queensland University
- James Cook University
- University of New England
- University of South Australia
Besides, there are more other regional cities and universities in Australia offering high-quality education and career prospects to overseas and regional students.
IRU Universities in Australia
IRU or Innovative Research Universities is a network of seven universities in Australia. These universities are committed to offering excellent research and teaching in Australia. The 7 universities in Australia within the IRU network are:
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Murdoch University
- Western Sydney University
- Griffith University
- Charles Darwin University
- Flinders University
ATN Universities in Australia
ATN or Australian Technology Network Universities in Australia brings together five of the highly innovative and enterprise universities from different states.
It is based in Brisbane and is popular as the ‘University of the Real World.’ It is because the university has close links with the relevant applied and teaching centers.
- University of Technology Sydney
UTS is among the leading technology universities in Sydney. It is known for its high industry focus, real-world research, practice-based learning and teaching.
- RMIT University
This is a global university of technology and design. It is one of the finest tertiary institutes in Australia based in Melbourne.
- University of South Australia
UniSA or The University of South Australia is among the top university for enterprise housing more than 33,000 students. It was established in 1991 and is known for its smart planning, adaptability, and innovation.
- Curtin University
It is the biggest university in Western Australia and most culturally diverse university in the region. It houses the 3rd largest population of international students.
Education System in Australia
The best thing about Australia’s education system is that it offers a diverse range of study subjects and options for international students. The country presents more than 1,100 institutions offering around 22,000 courses to choose from.
You can obtain secondary, primary, and vocational education and training (VET) in Australia. In addition to this, you can learn English language courses as well as higher education from Australian universities. Teaching at these universities usually takes place in big group lectures and small cluster tutorials.
Regardless of what you study or for how long you study, the law of Australia promotes high-quality education and protection for foreign students. It takes account of the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and providers of education and training to overseas students in 2007. They offer nationally consistent standards for education providers and training for international students.
- Tertiary Education
This education includes higher education and VET and vocational education and training and TAFE colleges.
- A framework of Australian Qualification
The education system of Australia is differentiated from numerous other nations by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). This is a national policy that shows how qualifications relate to each other at the level of education.
Cost of Studying in Australia
There are very limited destinations in the world that offer high-quality education to cost-effective norms, and Australia is one among them. The country provides true value for money. The living expenses such as private rent and tuition prices are quite high as compared to other nations like the United Kingdom and the United States. But it always offers you the chance to earn a decent sum of money by working part-time while you study.
On an average, the fee of studying in Australia is:
- Tuition Fee – The tuition fee ranges from $25,000 – $38,000.
- Accommodation – This can be around $80 to $250 per week. But if you wish to take a private home for rent, then the cost can increase to $400 per week, and for boarding schools, it can be up to $20,000 a year.
- Living Expenses – This includes groceries, gas, electricity, internet, public transport, entertainment, phone, and more. The cost can vary $200 per week to $1000 per week.
- The minimum cost of living – If you prefer living a lifestyle with decent living standards in Australia, then the minimum cost of living can be around AUD$18,610 per annum.
Application Process for Studying in Australia
Australia usually has two intakes each year in the month of February and July. But there are few universities that grant admission to students even in the month of September and November.
We suggest students to begin making applications ideally 7 months prior to the intake period. It is because the universities usually take around 4-6 weeks to complete the application process.
The documents required along with the application process is a resume, mark sheets, statement of purpose, passing certificates of 10th and onwards, reference letters from employers and colleges, passport copy, IELTS score and birth certificate.
Admission Process for Studying in Australia
In order to get admission for studying in Australia, you first have to register yourself with us. We will then create your profile including your academic qualifications, financial status, work experience, career goals, interests, and desires.
There are some courses or Universities in Australia that need the international students to pass a standardized test before granting them admission. Based on your score we then shortlist the potential courses and universities that match your profile.
We help you draft the essays, letters of recommendations, statement of purpose, and resume. The completed application forms are sent for review before they are finally submitted to the universities.
Besides offering visa counseling and handing over you pre-departure information, we also assist in the preparation of mock sessions that you would encounter during your interview round.
Scholarships and Bursaries Offered by Australian Universities to Overseas Students
Universities of Australia offer a wide range of scholarships to International students with merit. This can help students fund their studies. Scholarships are based on the academics of students and cover tuition fees. Some scholarships may also cover the travel and living expenses.
Besides university and college scholarships, Australia also offers government-aided scholarships to international students. The criterion for such scholarships is quite competitive as compared to government scholarships.
University scholarships are offered by Australian Universities on the basis of academics.
Below is the list of government-funded, university-specific, and external funded Australia scholarships for international students at masters, Ph.D., and bachelor level.
Government – Funded Australia Scholarships for International Students
- (AAS) Australia Awards Scholarships –Students in Australia are offered scholarships at all degree levels hailing from selected countries in the Asia-specific region, Middle East, and Africa. Indonesian applicants can also apply for Allison Sudradjat Prize or Hadi Soesastro Prize.
- Research Training Program (RTP) – Postgraduate level Australian scholarship for international and domestic students to study a research degree at participating Australian University.
- Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students –An extensive range of merit-based international scholarships to study in Australia. The scholarship is funded by the Australian government and is offered to postgraduate students from the Middle East, Asia-Pacific region, Americas, and Europe.
Australian Scholarships and Bursaries based on the Universities for International Students
- University of Tasmania – Tasmanian International Scholarships
- RMIT University – Global Leaders Scholarship for Postgraduate Indian Business Students
- University of Tasmania – TSBE Relocation Bursary
- University of South Africa – Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarships
- University of Newcastle – Golden Jubilee Scholarships
- University of Newcastle – Technology and Engineering Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- UNSW – Future of Chance Scholarships
- University of Queensland – Engineering Architecture and Information Technology Faculty Year 12 Overseas international scholarships
- University of Queensland – The School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences Indian Scholarship
- Macquarie University – Undergraduate India Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Macquarie University – Macquarie University Tuition Fee Grant
- University of Adelaide – Professions India Scholarships
- Edith Cowan University – International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Macquarie University – Data Science Scholarships for Indian Students
- La Trobe University – Additional PG Scholarship
- La Trobe University – Data Science Scholarships for Indian Students
- Macquarie University – Postgraduate Indian Women’s Scholarship
- Monash University – Monash University Scholarships
- University of Adelaide – Excellence Scholarships
- Australian National University – Study Canberra India Scholarship
- La Trobe University – Regional Campus Scholarships
- Flinders University and BW Business world Scholarship
- The University of Queensland – MBA Student Scholarship
- The University of Queensland – International Scholarship for Advanced Standing Students
- The University of Queensland – Science International Scholarships
- Edith Cowan University – Petroleum Engineering First Cohort Scholarship
- The University of New England – International Postgraduate Research Award
- Monash International Merit Scholarship
- University of Tasmania – Tasmanian International Scholarship
- La Trobe University – La Trobe International Student Scholarship
- University of South Australia – International Postgraduate Student High Achiever Tuition Grant
- Macquarie University Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Deakin University – Deakin International Meritorious Scholarship
- Southern Cross University – Pro Vice-Chancellor
- Deakin India Scholarship Post Graduate
- Deakin Bursary Undergraduate
Factors to Consider When Selecting Australia for Overseas Education
Australia is a promising country for students who want to avail high-quality education in different subjects. But it is always wise to consider some important factors to consider before you finalize an educational program in Australia.
- Diversified Range of Options – Every university and institute in Australia offers an extensive range of options to international students. Look for all the available options and carefully select the subjects or course that you wish to pursue. The various qualifications offered in Australia are a first professional degree, bachelor degree, master’s degree, doctorate degree, associate degrees, and applied degrees.
- Government Rules and Policies – The Australian Government invests hefty money to enhance and maintain the educational infrastructure of Australian Colleges and Universities. The government also grants work permits to international students so that they can earn money by working part-time and at the same time complete their education in their favorite subject.
- Check the Admission Process – Most of the educational colleges in Australia offer flexible admission process. But it is mandatory for the students first to pass the admission entrance exam. It is important to know about the admission exam details so that you can get selected for your favorite subject.
- Check the Tuition Fee – The tuition fee offered by Australian universities is low as compared to Universities in UK and US. Hence, you can easily get admission to your preferred course with ease and without much investment.
- Cost of Living – The living and accommodation expenses in Australian Universities is quite high. But we can help you to get the best accommodation within your budget. It is because there are varieties of accommodation options available, such as private apartments, hostels, sharing flats, and more.
Australia provides international students with world-class infrastructure and excellent support solutions to let them have a promising career. The country warmly invites immigrants since last 27 years. However, the process is not smooth for every student. If you wish the process to be smooth, then the best solution is to hire a reliable and experienced overseas consultant like Interface Alliances.
Being one of the most reliable overseas consultants in India, Interface Alliances can help you get the best solutions and services for your immigration process to Australia. Hiring these experts can help you avail of some amazing benefits.
Benefits of Hiring the Best and Leading Australia Education Consultants in Hyderabad – Interface Alliances
Get Best Advice and Counseling on Your Career
Interface Alliances is a team of experienced and qualified experts offering the best consultancy for different career domains. We have already served numerous students who are presently holding a flourishing career in top-notch companies across the world. We can, therefore, offer you the best guidance to help you direct your career in a positive direction.
Get Timely Support Whenever You Are in Need
If you are unable to decide the course, accommodation, university, college, or institute in Australia to pursue your further studies, then we are always here to assist you. With our team of expert consultants, we can help you take the best move for your career. Besides Australia, we offer consultation and support services to other countries as well such as Canada, US, UK, and more.
Safety and Security
Safety is an important concern for students applying to any foreign nation for studying. Being a prestigious educational consultancy for Australia in Hyderabad, we intend to make the entire process as smooth and easy as possible. We even offer our clients with safety solutions from all types of fraudulent activities related to visa approval and documentation.
Streamlined Documentation Process
Being one of the best overseas educational consultancies in Hyderabad, we ensure to serve you with a streamlined and hassle-free documentation process. We take every aspect into consideration and offer you an accurate estimate of money required to complete the education as well as other financial expenses. We would ensure that you have a comfortable stay while studying in the country.
Hassle-free Visa Approval
Obtaining the visa approval can be a time-intensive and lengthy process. We serve a proper guarantee to ensure that things are absolutely perfect. With proper support solution, you can obtain the visa in the shortest time frame. We make sure that the overall documentation, as well as the visa approval process, is handled efficiently. We double check the documents and other vital details before filling out the application form so that there is no delayed or rejection. Because of our diligent working style, we are able to grab a high success rate of 99%.
Regular Updates about Average Income and Job Availability
We believe in offering our clients complete assistance in getting admission to their preferred course as well as get hired for a promising job. Hence, we always assist our students in getting jobs once their course is completed.
Studying in Australia is no longer a dream meant for rich and wealthy people. With correct guidance and support, anyone can fulfill his dream to study abroad in one of the best universities overseas.
We are the best overseas education consultancy in Hyderabad for Australia and offer best services for admission and visa process. Besides easy visa approval and hassle-free documentation work, we can also help you get a job after your course completion.
So, if you wish to own a secured future and want your dream to study in Australia come true then contact us and schedule an appointment at the earliest.
Get Free Consultation
Set up a free consultation. Get free advice, counselling, and support. From application to offer, from acceptance to visa.